Đại diện phân phối S7 300 CPU 315-2DP tại VN.
Cung cấp CPU SIEMENS giá cạnh tranh nhất, uy tín- chất lượng tại HCM.
Bộ lập trình SIEMENS 315-2DP tích hợp sẵn 1 cổng MPI giao tiếp với Máy tính/HMI hoặc các thiết bị khác.
Tích hợp 1 cổng ProfiBus-DP Master/Slave cho phép kết nối HMI và các thiết bị mở rộng khác có tích hợp sẵn chuẩn Profibus như: Trạm ET200M, S7 400, Encoder, Biến tần, Servo, Cảm biến ....
Bộ nhớ chương trình: 128KB
Phần mềm: STEP 7 V5.2 + SP1 or higher with HW update
- The CPU with medium to large program memory and quantity structures for optional use of SIMATIC engineering tools
- High processing power in binary and floating-point arithmetic
- Used as central controller in production lines with central and distributed I/O
- PROFIBUS DP master/slave interface
- For comprehensive I/O expansion
- For configuring distributed I/O structures
- Isochronous mode on PROFIBUS
The CPU 315-2 DP is equipped with the following:
the processor achieves a processing time of approximately 50 ns per binary instruction and 0.45 µs per floating-point operation.
- 256 KB work memory (corresponds to approx. 85 K instructions);
the extensive work memory for program sections relevant to execution offers sufficient space for user programs. SIMATIC Micro Memory Cards (8 MB max.) as load memory for the program also allow the project to be stored in the CPU (complete with symbols and comments) and can be used for data archiving and recipe management.
- Flexible expansion capability;
max. 32 modules (4-tier configuration)
- MPI multi-point interface;
the integrated MPI interface can establish as many as 16 connections simultaneously to S7-300/400 or connections to programming devices, PCs, OPs. Of these connections, one is always reserved for programming devices and another for OPs. The MPI makes it possible to set up a simple network with a maximum of 16 CPUs via "global data communication".
- PROFIBUS DP interface:
The CPU 315-2 DP with PROFIBUS DP master/slave interface allows a distributed automation configuration offering high speed and ease of use. From the user's point of view, the distributed I/Os are treated the same as central I/Os (identical configuration, addressing and programming).
The PROFIBUS DP V1 standard is supported in full. This enhances the diagnostics and parameterization capability of DP V1 standard slaves.