BỘ LẬP TRÌNH SIEMENS SIMATIC S7-300 CPU 317-2 PN/DP, BỘ NHỚ CHƯƠNG TRÌNH: 1 MB
1. TÍCH HỢP SẴN 1 CỔNG MPI/DP 12MBIT/S,
2. TÍCH HỢP SẴN 2 CỔNG ETHERNET PROFINET, CẦN PHẢI CÓ THẺ NHỚ MỞ RỘNG.
Dòng CPU317 2PN DP 6ES7 317 2EK14 0AB0 này tích hợp nhiều tính năng chuẩn đoán lỗi, tốc độ xử lý các hàm nhanh hơn so với dòng CPU315-2, vùng nhớ mở rộng nhiều hơn.
The CPU with a large program memory and quantity framework for demanding applications
- For cross-industry automation tasks in series machine, special machine and plant construction
- Used as central controller in production lines with central and distributed I/O
- High processing power in binary and floating-point arithmetic
- PROFINET interface with 2-port switch
- PROFINET I/O Controller for operating distributed I/O on PROFINET
- PROFINET I-Device for connecting the CPU as intelligent PROFINET device under a SIMATIC or third-party PROFINET I/O Controller
- Distributed intelligence in Component Based Automation (CBA) on PROFINET
- PROFINET proxy for intelligent devices on PROFIBUS DP in Component Based Automation (CBA)
- Integrated web server with the option of creating user-defined web pages
- Combined MPI/PROFIBUS DP master/slave interface
- Isochronous mode on PROFIBUS and PROFINET
- Optionally supports the use of SIMATIC engineering tools
SIMATIC Micro Memory Card required for operation of CPU
The CPU 317-2 PN/DP is equipped with the following:
the processor can handle execution times of approx. 25 ns per binary instruction and 160 ns per floating-point instruction. The CPU 317-2 PN/DP is very powerful regarding processing speed, particularly where word or double-word commands and 32 bit fixed-point commands are concerned.
- 1 MB RAM (corresponds to approx. 340 K instructions);
the extensive RAM for program components relevant to execution offers sufficient space for user programs. SIMATIC Micro Memory Cards (8 MB max.) as load memory for the program also allow the project to be stored in the CPU (complete with symbols and comments) and can be used for data archiving and recipe management.
- Flexible expansion capability;
max. 32 modules (4-tier configuration)
- Combined MPI/DP interface;
the first integrated MPI/DP interface can establish up to 32 connections simultaneously to the S7-300/400 or connections to PGs, PCs and OPs. One of the connections is permanently reserved for programming devices and one for OPs.
The MPI supports simple networking of up to 32 CPUs over "Global data communication".
This interface can be reconfigured from MPI interface to DP interface.
PROFIBUS DP interface:
The DP interface can be used as a DP master or as a DP slave. PROFIBUS DP slaves can be operated isochronously on this interface. The PROFIBUS DP V1 standard is supported in full. This increases the scope of DP V1 standard slaves in terms of diagnostics and parameterization capability.
- Ethernet interface;
the second integral interface of the CPU 317-2 PN/DP is a PROFINET interface with a 2-port switch, based on Ethernet TCP/IP.
It supports the following protocols:
- S7 communication for data communication between SIMATIC controllers
- PG/OP communication for programming, commissioning and diagnostics through STEP 7
- PG/OP communication for interfacing to HMI and SCADA
- Open TCP/IP, UDP and ISO-on-TCP (RFC1006) communication over PROFINET
- SIMATIC NET OPC-Server for communication with other controllers and I/O devices with own CPU