BỘ LẬP TRÌNH CÔNG NGHỆ SIMATIC S7-300, CPU 317T-2 PN/DP, BỘ NHỚ CHƯƠNG TRÌNH 1024 KBYTE
1. TÍCH HỢP SẴN 1 CỔNG MPI/DP 12MBIT/S
2. TÍCH HỢP 2 CỔNG ETHERNET PROFINET.
3. INTERFACE DP(DRIVE), INTEGRATED I/O FOR TECHNOLOGY FRONT CONNECTOR (1 X 40PIN) AND MICRO MEMORY CARD MIN. 8 MB NECESSARY
BỘ LẬP TRÌNH SIEMENS CPU317T-2PN/DP sử dụng để thay thế cho mã hàng 6ES7 317-6TK13-0AB0 317T-2DP đã ngưng sản xuất. CHUYÊN DỤNG TÍCH HỢP CÁC HÀM MACHINE CONTROL (MC), SỬ DỤNG CHO NHỮNG ỨNG DỤNG ĐIỀU KHIỂN VỊ TRÍ NHIỀU TRỤC CÓ ENCODER HOẶC SERVO. PHẢN HỒI VỊ TRÍ VÀ NỘI SUY TUYẾN TÍNH. YÊU CẦU THẺ NHỚ TỐI THIỂU 8MB.
- SIMATIC CPU with integral Technology/Motion Control functionality
- With full standard CPU 317-2 PN/DP functionality (except for CBA)
- For cross-industry automation tasks in series machine, special machine and plant construction
- Ideal for synchronized motion, such as coupling to a virtual/real master, gear synchronization, cam disk, path interpolation, or print mark compensation
- 3D path interpolation with different kinematics
- Position and pressure-regulated hydraulic axes
- Used as central controller in production lines with central and distributed I/O
- With integrated I/O for high-speed technology functions (e.g. camming, reference point acquisition)
- PROFIBUS DP (DRIVE) interface for isochronous connection of drive components
- PROFINET interface with 2-port switch
- PROFINET I/O controller for operating distributed I/O on PROFINET
- One common S7 user program for control and motion control tasks (no additional programming language necessary for motion control)
- "S7 Technology" option package required (version V4.2 SP3 and higher)
SIMATIC Micro Memory Card (8 MB) required for operation of the CPU.
The CPU 317T-3 PN/DP has the same functionality as the high-performance CPU 317 as well as additional integrated functions for technology/motion control. Integrated, fast I/O for technical functions such as cam switching or home position detection round off the module.
The CPU 317T-3 PN/DP features:
the processor can handle execution times of approx. 0.025 µs per binary instruction and 0.16 µs per floating-point instruction. The CPU 317T-3 PN/DP reaches very high processing speeds, particularly where word or double-word commands and 32 bit fixed-point commands are concerned.
- 1024 KB work memory (corresponds to approx. 340 K instructions);
the extensive work memory for program components relevant to execution offers sufficient space for user programs. SIMATIC Micro Memory Cards (8 MB) as load memory for the program also allow the project to be stored in the CPU (complete with symbols and comments) and can be used for data archiving and recipe management.
- Integrated inputs and outputs
4 digital inputs and 8 digital outputs, can be used for technical functions such as home position detection (BERO) or rapid cam switching signals.
The digital inputs can also be used (with some restrictions) in the STEP 7 user program.
- Flexible expansion;
up to 8 modules (single-tier configuration)
- Combined MPI/DP interface;
The first MPI/DP integrated interface can establish as many as 32 connections simultaneously to S7-300/400 or connections to PG, PC, OP. Among these connections, one is always reserved for programming devices and another for OPs. A simple network with up to 32 CPUs can be configured with the MPI and "global data communication".
This interface can be reconfigured from an MPI to a PROFIBUS DP interface. The DP interface can be used as a DP master or as a DP slave.
- PROFIBUS DP (DRIVE) interface:
The PROFIBUS DP (DRIVE) interface supports isochronous mode and therefore provides an essential requirement to control high-speed and time-critical operations, such as are found in distributed axes in synchronized applications. The interface can only be used as a DP master. It serves to connect drive components. DP-V0 slaves can also be operated on the DP (DRIVE) spur on a limited basis in addition to drive systems. The connectable drives are specified in the technical specifications.
A list of the drives that can be operated on the DP-Drive can be found at:
The third integral interface of the CPU 317T-3 PN/DP is a PROFINET interface with 2-port switch, based on Ethernet TCP/IP.
It supports the following protocols:
- S7 communication for data communication between SIMATIC controllers
- PG/OP communication for programming, commissioning and diagnostics through STEP 7
- PG/OP communication for interfacing to HMI and SCADA
- Open TCP/IP, UDP and ISO-on-TCP (RFC1006) communication over PROFINET
- SIMATIC NET OPC-Server for communication with other controllers and I/O devices with own CPU
The CPU 317T-3 PN/DP has the full functionality of the CPU 317-2 PN/DP (except for CBA). In addition, high-performance motion control functions are available.
The programming is carried out with STEP 7 as well as the option package S7-Technology.
The following kinematics are supported:
- Cartesian (two and three-dimensional)
- Roll picker
- Articulated arm
- Delta2D picker
- Delta3D picker
The following motion control functions can be used with the CPU 317T-3 PN/DP:
- Basic functions
- Single-axis functions
- Synchronous operation functions
- Superimposed synchronous operation functions
- Cam functions
- Other functions
- Drive functions
- Pressure/Force commands
- Path commands